Starting with camera bodies, our teams uses the most current and high-performing photography equipment / wedding photography camera bodies available to date, the Canon 5D Mark IV and Canon R5. Each of our master photographers is equipped with one of the following primary and backup bodies.
- Primary photo camera body: Canon5D Mark IV, Canon 1D Mark II, Canon R5
- Backup camera body: Canon 5D Mark III
2. OUR LENSES
Our team only use high-end professional L quality lenses in order to get the best sharpness, contrast and saturation straight from our camera. Our lenses consist of multiple:
- Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L USM Standard Zoom Lens for Canon SLR Cameras
We love this lens, it is very versatile, and usually gets the most play during family formals and wedding party picture time.
Funny this is, this is the cheapest lens in our bag, but it’s one of our favorites to use. I’ve heard that 50mm is the closest focal length to how we see. I guess that’s why this focal length has always been popular with photographers and why it should be a standard lens in any lens kit.
- Canon EF 16-35mm f/2.8L II USM Ultra Wide Angle Zoom Lens
We use this to lens to get wide angle shots of the wedding venue and fun reception dance shots.
This is by far one of our favorite lenses in our bag. We use this lens in low light situations when I don’t want to use flash such as the bride and groom getting ready and at the reception.
- Canon EF 100mm f/2.8L IS USM 1-to-1 Macro Lens for Canon Digital SLR Cameras
What a great lens for creating macro photos of the rings and details around the wedding venue.
We feel every portrait/wedding photographer should own a fast 85mm prime lens. We like to use this lens for getting head shots and formal bridal portraits.
- Canon 70-200mm F/2.8 L IS USM Telephoto Lens
If you’re going to pick one zoom to take to a wedding, pick this one.
3. OUR LIGHTING
Our team is also equipped with full studio lighting equipment and remote triggering systems including multiple:
- Canon Speedlite 600EX RT Flash for Canon EOS Digital SLR Cameras with Canon Speedlite Transmitter ST-E3-RT / Pocket Wizards plus III
- Elinchrom FRX 200 with air remote.
- Godox 120 soft-box with air remote.